About Grays Garage
Grays Garage was formed in 1948 by Ken and Dorothy Gray. Ken had just left the Army where he served as a Sergeant Vehicle Technician. The foundation of Grays Garage Warwick was servicing and repairing vehicles for local residents, this business grew rapidly, when in 1953 the company was incorporated as Grays Garage Limited.
The range of services grew over the years to include the sale of new cars from the ever expanding site at Wharf Street Warwick. The next major change came in the early seventies when the next generation of Grays, Alan, Derek and Phil took charge, changing the make of new cars sold to Fiat.
Although all the members of the Gray family have now left or retired from the company, there has been a continuous thread of management from the mid seventies to this day, continuing the work done by the Gray founding family by serving the motoring needs of local people.
Personnel at Grays Garage
We are very proud to have a large number of staff who have been with us here at Grays Garage for many years including several who have been with us all their working lives.
We believe this continuity gives benefits to Grays Garage in terms of stability and long term knowledge, and to the customer in terms of continuous personal service.
Grays Garage and The Environment
Grays Garage Warwick is very careful to minimise our impact on the environment.
Firstly by ensuring that our customers vehicles are well maintained we can help to minimise the emission of harmful gases into the atmosphere, and secondly by ensuring that any essential disposals such as old batteries and used engine oil are properly handled.
We are also very careful to ensure that we monitor our use of finite resources to minimise our impact on the global environment.